Grand Concept Certified Public Accountants (Practising) Limited
You can setup a Hong Kong company by either ready-made company or new name company.
You need to provide company name, name of proposed shareholder(s), director(s) and company secretary, and copies of identify card/passport and address proof of them to us by by fax/email/post.
Corporate secretarial duties include reporting to Companies Registry about any change of the company structure and key personnel. To ensure timely satisfaction of obligations under Hong Kong Companies ordinance (Chapter 32), the outsourcing of corporate secretary function is common in these days.
Services of corporate secretarial:
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Preparing Annual Return to the Companies Registry;
- Preparing documents for allotment or transfer of shares;
- Preparing documents for appointment/change of directors;
- Providing registered office and/or correspondence address;
- Providing nominee directors and shareholders;
- Providing annual retainer for secretarial services.